DFC Group Visits are a great way to introduce a group of high school juniors and/or seniors to the Dougherty Family College and the resources available to them. Group Visits are hosted on our Minneapolis campus on select days during the academic year.
What to Expect During Your Group Visit
- 10:00 a.m.: Arrive to campus
- 10:15 a.m.: Admissions Presentation*
- 11:00 a.m.: Campus Tour*
- 11:15 a.m.: Optional lunch on campus
- 12:00 p.m.: Depart from campus
*Required with every group visit
- Your visit will include a live 30-minute admissions presentation followed by Q&A and a brief tour of our Minneapolis campus
- We can accommodate a maximum of 30 students per group visit
- One adult chaperone is required for every 10 students. It is the responsibility of the chaperone to monitor the behavior of their students.
- Due to the limited availability of group visits, we prioritize visits for high school juniors and seniors
- Requests will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis
- Group visits are subject to availability, and we cannot accommodate visits during university breaks or holidays.
- The University does not pay for group visit transportation.
If you would like to request a group visit on a date not currently posted, please reach out to Erica Embury (Associate Director of Admissions) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for student groups younger than ninth grade should be directed to the St. Thomas Volunteer Center. They can be reached at email@example.com or (651) 962-5262.