DFC Group Visit Policy
Dougherty Family College group visits are available select Wednesdays at 1000 LaSalle Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55403 at Terrance Murphy Hall from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Group visits are approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes and will include an admission presentation and campus tour.
- Group visits must consist of at least 5 students (but no more than 30) per visit.
- We cannot accommodate visits requested during university breaks and holidays.
- Group visit requests will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We are only able to accommodate one group visit per week.
- We require 1 chaperone for every 10 students.
- The university cannot pay for group transportation or meals.
We cannot accommodate elementary or middle school groups visits. Requests for student groups younger than ninth grade should be directed to the St. Thomas Volunteer Center. They can be reached at email@example.com or (651) 962-5262.