ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2018
Application to the Dougherty Family College is easy and can be done in four steps:
The students who are a fit for the Dougherty Family College:
- are interested in proceeding directly into a bachelor’s degree program upon graduation from Dougherty Family College
- demonstrate the personal maturity and readiness for higher education
- own the perseverance, resilience and commitment needed to achieve educational goals
- can validate a high level of financial need
- have not had ready access to academic, economic, social or other support resources that facilitate academic success
- will not require remedial coursework to succeed
Ask your high school to send an official copy of your academic transcript directly to the University of St. Thomas. It is preferred transcripts be sent electronically. Your counselor may also email a transcript (to email@example.com) or mail transcripts to:Office of Admissions – Dougherty Family CollegeUniversity of St. Thomas2115 Summit Ave., Mail 5017St. Paul, MN 55105
In order to complete the application and move forward in the review process, you’ll need to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Minnesota Dream Act Application. If additional documents are needed for the FAFSA, we will contact you. Requests for additional documents needed to complete the Dream Act will come from Minnesota’s Office of Higher Education.
It is very important that you respond to our requests for additional information. Failure to submit this information will impede our ability to move forward with the review process and impact our ability to provide you with a comprehensive aid award.
We will contact qualified applicants for an interview.